The bangs are in fashion. And also cut your hair “by yourself.” The formula sounds explosive, but do you dare to try it? If your answer is yes and you identify with the command of the brave, in Batiste, we have prepared some super simple “step by step” for you to cut your bangs in the tranquility of your home.
Since cutting your bangs is one of the cuts that require more maintenance, getting your adventurous hands to become experts will save you the money and time of spending recurrently at the hairdresser. In addition, we also explain which bangs are the type of bangs that best suits you according to the shape of your face and endless tips that will be fabulous. Promises, right? Try one of the most “in” hairstyles of the moment! Are you ready?
First of all … do the bangs flatter you?
Did you know that bangs are one of the most used resources by stylists to rejuvenate a face? Do not hesitate to get rid of a few years, although unfortunately, it does not suit all kinds of physiognomies. Pay attention to the recommendations of the professionals!
- Who do we advise wearing bangs? Generally to all types of oval and long, angular and semi-round faces, since they help reduce the dimensions of the face. Similarly, it is ideal for people with a long and/or broad forehead and a pronounced nose since it also softens the features.
- Who should avoid bangs? It does not favor people with a low density of hair, fine manes, or frizzy hair. Nor to those with many swirls in the hairline, as well as those with a reduced forehead or face.
How to cut straight bangs
The straight bangs are perfect for people who want to highlight features and enhance beautiful eyes. It is used a lot in bob cuts or, on the contrary, in long and smooth manes. Follow our step by step!
- If you are cutting your bangs from scratch, define a triangle from your eyebrows and back towards the center of your head. The further the triangle is extended back, the thicker the bangs will be.
- If this is the first time you are betting on the bangs, keep the area you are going to cut dry without any waves. On the other hand, if you need to trim pre-existing bangs, it may be helpful to wet that strand a bit to make sure it’s going in the right direction. A hair straightener can also help you get your bangs absolutely straight.
- Set the length of your bangs. Straight bangs can have many styles, but the most “trend” is the one that is cut flush with the eyebrows. Without a doubt, a very sexy bet and only suitable for daring ones!
- Start with the cut of the bangs. Take the selected hair between your index and middle fingers and create a straight line with them. Now you have to cut to the desired length patiently. It is important to remember that if you cut on wet hair, it tends to shrink later.
- Perfect the cut. Check that all the hair in the bangs is in place, forming a straight line (with practice, it will be more and more) at the height you have marked.
How to cut fringe bangs
It is the proposal for our wildest fans. To us, in particular, he has stolen our hearts. But, as you know, variety is the taste! Ah! The fringed bangs can be made in both straight bangs and side bangs.
- Follow steps 1-4 for side bangs.
- Once you have it ready, it’s time to play with the scissors and knit / parade to your liking!
Tips to show off perfect bangs
Daring! Do not forget to follow these recommendations to maintain your bangs and show off an enviable look. Yes, yes … from now on, they will call you the hairstyle star.
- Touch up the ends every 2-3 weeks.
- Since the bangs tend to get dirtier than the rest of the hair because they contact the skin, wash them more frequently.
- To keep your bangs at bay, you should know that drying is the key. The stylists’ trick is to control the air and heat of the dryer very well to avoid frizz and lose its natural fall. For curly manes, it is vital to work the bangs with a large brush.
- If we are tired of showing off our bangs, some tricks will allow us to control it until it grows: take it to the side with the help of accessories, all back with a “wet look” or with a headband, hold it like a toupee and long live the imagination!
Also read: Samsung a71 price in Pakistan.