Yay, it’s the weekend! Have you decided on any menu for your breakfast? Not yet! Then, let’s go for the avocado toast. Easy to make, healthy to eat. In the following article, we get to know about How to make avocado toast? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Avocado toast is my most favorite breakfast. So, today I decided to share how to make an avocado toast to change your breakfast from omelet to this finger-licking avocado toast to grab at least once or twice a week.
Follow this article to go through the tips and to taste avocado toast in variations. The avocado toast will prove you to be the simplest and yummy breakfast you ever have.
Make the Best Avocado Toast
- Select the ripe avocados for the toast. The Avocados should not be soft, pulpy, and stringy. If you find any rotten parts inside, take them out with a spoon before mashing.
- To get the creamy texture of avocados, mash them properly. The sliced ones will not give this look. To mash avocados, take them out of the shell in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Lots of avocados can be mashed with the help of a good potato masher.
- Good whole grain bread would be the best option if toasted well to have a crisp golden color. This whole-grain toast will enhance the taste of avocado’s creamy texture.
- Salt is a must ingredient of this creamy-textured avocado to give it a taste. Sprinkle and mash as per the requirements.
Seasonings to follow with these Avocado toasts
The seasonings over the creamy avocado rank it on the top for breakfast, being simple and yummy. You can add up any of the following ways to lighten up your toast.
- Garlic touch – you can add garlic powder to your mashed avocado or rub a slice of garlic to give a hint.
- An egg over it – a poached or scrambled egg provides you with the protein you need.
- Garnishing – jalapenos, pickled onions, tomatoes, or any other veggies you love to sprinkle to give your toast a lovely flavor.
- Fresh herbs – parsley, basil, and other herbs go good with avocado toasts.
- Few best recipes to follow
- Avocado toast fully loaded – load your avocados with any of the seasonings listed above. And eat the way you love.
- Creamy avocado with tomato-basil taste – you have cherry tomatoes with you. Sprinkle them over the toast with some basil leaves. And enjoy the toast.
To yield a bread of avocado toasts.
You may need the following things to make avocado toasts. As it turns brown early, it should be taken immediately.
- Ripped Avocado ½
- Bread 1
- Salt a pinch
Any of the seasonings mentioned above
Toast your bread first. Spread the creamy mashed avocado evenly over it. And fill it with any of the seasonings you like to have. This can be taken without any toppings too.
Hope you like this recipe.
Also read: how many calories in a cup of tea